In this episode, Stork tells the story of how he got his nick name.
- Jake shares his “hot” travel adventures from the Big Island.
- It was while Dan was playing an epic Ultimate Frisbee match-up in 1974; Rutgers vs. Princeton, that a huge crowd gathered and started chanting ‘stork, stork, stork.’
- Dan made some assumptions about why he got that nick name, since he was all legs.
- Learn how this unique match up lead to features on local new stations and even an article in the New York Times.
- It also led Dan to a gig doing demos for the Philadelphia Sixers and uncovering the true origin of his nick name.
- Find out about Randy and Jakes nick names.
- Do you have a nick name, and if so, what is the origin?
Thanks for listening. If you download, like, and/or leave a comment, it will help boost our ratings.
Enjoy some vintage video of Stork and John Kirkland playing frisbee on the beach.