Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- As both a Footbag and a Freestyle organizer, Dexter shares his thoughts on competition formats and how they are perceived by an audience.
- He thinks there’s a more exciting way to promote Freestyle and attract sponsors. Some of the ways include location, judging, and prize money.
- Dexter, Jake, and Randy toss around some ideas about judging and making competitions more audience friendly.
- Jake and Randy define what they mean when they use the phrase “audience friendly” which simply put, for them, is about taking something they love doing and sharing it.
- Stay tuned to learn more about becoming a FrisbeeGuru Patron…
- How do you fuel your tank before you play?
Pingback: Episode 74: Trnava Frisbee Games Promo Interview with Jakub Kostel & Dexter Struz - FrisbeeGuru