Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Daniel shares how he was introduced to Freestyle by a fellow student named James on his first day as a freshman in college.
- He practiced in his dorm room and learned to delay almost immediately.
- Although it took a while, both Daniel & James earned the acceptance and the mentorship of the NY crew, who encouraged them to focus on the basics.
- Daniel talks about specific players that have been most influential to his game.
- Find out how Emma Kahle worked her way into the Columbia Campus threesome and what they named themselves.
- Randy asks Daniel how he has dealt with comparisons between him and James.
- Jake provides some of his own insight as he played so often with his brother, Matt.
- Can you believe it? Shootin’ the Frizbreeze has had nearly 20,000 downloads to date & we are approaching 100 episodes!
- Thanks to all our patrons and donors who help make this possible!! Consider becoming becoming a part of this project today!
Daniel creates lines. He follows the natural flow where the disc wants to take him.
It’s a great style.
He’s also very humble and approachable. The fastest learner I’ve ever seen. Really gets the speed flow.
Thank you Daniel for sharing. I look forward to the next installment.
Would have to have an interview with Daniel! could I get his contact info please? This is a national TV channel from China.