- Chipper shares his spin preferences and favorite throws.
- He returns to talking about working at the Flying Disc Ranch with Joey and talks about how their routines came about and the unique way they named their moves.
- Their first tournament together was in in Santa Cruz in 1982.
- Chip shares how shocked he waswhen it was announced they were the New World Champions of World Disc Games.
- Chip and Joey continued to practice in 1983, but when Chip agreed to take some corporate gigs, his partnership with Joey was tested.
We reached our first milestone on Patreon. A special thanks to all of the FrisbeeGuru supporters out there!! You keep us going.