Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Doug E Fresh is back to talk more about some amazing players, and that leads to some interesting banter about the history of the Seattle mob-op scene.
- Jake announces that Frisbee Guru will now be the official home of Heinsville, Shooting the Frizbreeze, and the live stream.
- Frisbee Fashion icons?
- Doug shares his experience about growing up in NYC in the late 70’s and being inspired by seeing dudes jamming in the Bandshell.
- Find out how a mistaken identity benefited Doug’s development as a player.
- Did Randy really drop out of high school to play frisbee and eat?
- Join the lovefest between Randy & Doug and the hear about the impact Doug had when he moved to Seattle.
- Was this the birth of mob-op as we know it, or just an extension?
Pingback: Poll: Ideal Wind Speed - FrisbeeGuru